Hey Y’all Hey! Kijan ou Ye! How are you doing?
How are you all maintaining during this Coronavirus quarantine? Have you lost your mind yet? For me, I’ve been working from home and taking advantage of the extra time I get to spend with my family.
Since we’ve been on quarantine, there is one thing that I have been seeing going around on social media where women are missing the nail salon and miss getting their nails done. Ladies, I have to say if you haven’t tried press on nails, now is the time!
Yes I said Press On Nails! They are the perfect nails on the go!
People are always surprised when they ask me where I get my nails done and I say they are press on nails. I’ve always worn press ons but as a busy mom, they are definitely more and more convenient for my lifestyle. I like to go to the drug store to get my pack of press on nails for less than $10. And I also love browsing Etsy and Instagram for people that create custom sets.
Here are some frequently asked questions I get regarding my press on nails:
- How long do they last? They can last up to 2 weeks. I usually switch up my nails every week.
- Are they thin? No, They are not paper thin.
- Are they thick like acrylic? The custom sets that I purchase are thick however, the store bought ones are not.
- Do they pop off? Depending on how rough you are with your nails they can but just carry some super nail glue with you so you can reapply them.
- Are they reusable? Yes they are
Here are my step-by-step application process:
- Choose from the plenty of designs you have. This is always the hardest step for me.
- Choose a nail for each finger and lay them out.
- Clean your nails.
- Apply the nails with your choice of nail glue.
- Take a nailfie!
Viola! You are done and it only took you 5-10 minutes.
Press on nails are easy to apply, so while you are missing the nail salon why not try them out. I promise you will be hooked!
Feel free to check out my nail highlight on Instagram to view my past press on nails.